Financial aid is subjected to the regulations of the Belgian Government.
The Erasmushogeschool can allow foreign students to spread the payment of their enrollment fee. A justified motivation will do.
- When you are a student from a DGOS-country (Belgian Development Cooperation)
(Algeria, Benin, Bolivia, Burundi, D.R. of Congo, Ecuador, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam)
- Or, when you are in an emergency situation, you can apply for financial aid at SOVEhB.
Other students have to match the following three criteria:
- You have the Belgian Nationality; or
- You are an EU-citizen and your parents work in Belgium; or
- Your permanent residence permit has been granted; or
- Your application asylum has been accepted
- You have a diploma contract
- You lack financial means; or
- One of your parents is form an OESO-developing country. Check the list.
Contact Stuvo EhB: